Prizes must be picked up during our regular office hours.Our offices are open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1:30-5 p.m. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
WDUN Contest Prize Policy
- Contestant must be at least 18 years of age (unless otherwise noted).
- One winner per family per household every 60 days.
- Employees of WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Gainesville, Georgia area, and Members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate and win.
- Contestants must live or work in the Hall County/Lake Lanier area or adjoining counties.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation is under no obligation to mail or deliver prizes.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media is not responsible for mailed prizes that are lost or damaged during delivery.
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not redeemed for cash.
- Any local, state or federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the prize value is more than $600, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging tax liability.
- If the prize value is more than $600, the winner will receive an IRS FORM 1099 for that amount for the year the prize(s) was received.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation does not warranty any prize beyond the warranty provided by the manufacturer or sponsor.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation is not responsible for any technical issues that may interfere with a contestant’s ability to communicate with the studio.